Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SOME FIRST ROUND PICKS MAY BOYCOT OR LEAVE TOWN IF DRAFTED BY RAIDERS OR CLEVELAND



The Raiders and Browns are the teams who will have one of the first 5 Picks. 

Many of these great draft prospect, don't want play for them.  A couple of picks threaten to retire or leave town.  Imagine the headline.  Draft Player Misisng.  That would be a first.  Another went far to threaten bodily harm to himself or agent.


Below is a quote by Hall of Famer Warren Sapp about the Raiders. 
 
'LIKE PURGATORY'
"That place was like purgatory. I signed up for it, so I couldn't be mad. I couldn't say anything about it while I was there. But now that I'm gone, somebody's got to know this. The place is a hell pit. It's not what a football organization is supposed to be."
-- Former Raiders DT Warren Sapp, who retired after last season, on playing in Oakland
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Great Waren Sapp once said:

"That place was like purgatory. I signed up for it, so I couldn't be mad. I couldn't say anything about it while I was there. But now that I'm gone, somebody's got to know this. The place is a hell pit. It's not what a football organization is supposed to be."


That is pretty extreme.  I never been to Purgatory and hope none of you go. 

Lets hope this year's draft is professional with no drama.
Below is a quote by Hall of Famer Warren Sapp about the Raiders. 
 
'LIKE PURGATORY'
"That place was like purgatory. I signed up for it, so I couldn't be mad. I couldn't say anything about it while I was there. But now that I'm gone, somebody's got to know this. The place is a hell pit. It's not what a football organization is supposed to be."
-- Former Raiders DT Warren Sapp, who retired after last season, on playing in Oakland
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home